#1 2020-09-06 18:34:09

AugustaBra

English Change Language

English                              Change Language.
Posted by    on  August 31, 2020                                                                                                                  If you have Mountains installed on your Google Chrome browser, we strongly recommend that you find a way to remove it.
This extension might seem harmless, but it is completely unpredictable.

And Anti-Spyware-101.com malware researchers warn that it could

potentially, be dangerous to trust.
Given that the extension does not offer useful services, we are sure that most users will have no trouble realizing that they ought to delete Mountains.
Of course, if you think that you need more information about this extension, or if you think that it is somehow useful to you, we advise that you continue reading.
Once you are done, you can decide for yourself whether this threat should be eliminated or kept around.
Before you proceed reading, we advise taking a few moments to scan your operating system because you do not want to overlook other threats that might have slithered in along with the suspicious extension.
If threats are found, you have to make sure that all of them are eliminated.

Click Clear data and then restart your browser

Leave a Comment.

You need to enable javascript in order to use Simple CAPTCHA

Enter the numbers in the box to the right                                                                                                                                                                                                Germany        I have been involved with computer security ever since I started using computers and surfing the World Wide Web, and I like to think that, over many years, I have gained valuable experience, working with all types of infectious threats, on all kind of infected machines.
My area of expertise is malware, its research and analysis, and I can spend hours investigating latest computer infections, so that PC users would be informed about the latest malicious applications and all sorts of threats that can infiltrate their computers, compromising multiple computer systems.
I have joined AntiSpyware 101 to share my knowledge and provide PC users with latest malware research information and essential system news.

Copyright © 2009-2020        Anti-spyware 101         ↑

W88yes

Board footer